Deshonesty of a seller.

Momo110
New Community Member

Hi everybody,

I a m having a problem with a cellphone seller that just stopped answering to my emails.

I bought a brand unlocked phone from him in july of 2018, after I received the phone, the battery couldn't hold any charge, so I contacted them and received a new batterie. a couple weeks later the phone just dies on me everytime I try to make a call, so I returned it and they sent me a supposedly new one that wasn't unlocked but worked, I just have to put my sim card on a different phone every time I needed to add time which wasn't a big deal.now two weeks ago, it stopped charging and I took it to a shop only to find out that the phone already been open. so it is a refurbished one. I contacted the seller ex[pecting him to deny that fact but instead he just told me that I was out of warranty and stopped answering my emails. ebay recommended me to contact paypal and they told me the 180 days I had tro dipute those charges were past. my credit card company can do anything because I volunteerly give my card infos and it also past their 120 days to dipute charges. im out of solutions and don't wanna let a dishosnest seller get awy with this because the phone lasted long enough for the warranty to expire' thank you for your input 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.