Delivered but not delivered

k9kingdom
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Has anyone overcome the issue where claim denied as tracking says delivered but has definitely not been delivered to my address. Are you able to get proof of delivery to where it was allegedly delivered to to take it up with the post office? Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ron500
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with a company. 3 Tires and Wheels were NOT delivered but were denied by Pay Pal,  due to the vender having delivery messages from UPS and USPS stating they were left without signatures.

I am attempting to contact both USPS and UPS with no published phone numbers or contacts for them.

Will leave more info as I progress. 

Login to Me Too

k9kingdom
Contributor
Contributor
Best of luck. Its frustrating is it, makes you feel like youre being accused as cheat and liar when your not. Im hoping to get some help from post office today but usually they tracking numbers change as they pass each courier service so not holding out much hope.
Login to Me Too

Ron500
Contributor
Contributor

Delivered but not delivered,

This has been interesting, I went to UPS and they pulled up the tracking numbers and stated I must be crazy because they did not match my info.

After discussing the situation they told me the #'s in question originated in Jacksonville Fl, and Orlando FL at a Amazon.

The packsges were delivered to Tallahassee Fl and delivered to two addresses. Surprisingly I was not the addressee on the label.

How did the seller get these numbers and then in turn sent the info to Pay pal as being delivered to me?

Seller was in California and the package weights were no where the weight of a tire and wheel.

Same thing happened with the  two items sent my USPS. Talk about Fraud.

I have given the correct info to pay pal and am awaiting their decision. P.O. and UPS were nice in giving me the delivery information. RJC

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.