DONGGUANSHU

Liverpool-lily
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I didn't receive an item bought from these people & PayPal didn't award me my claim against them. I see I'm not the only person & it looks like it could be a scammer. Not sure what to do now? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liverpool-lily 

did you open a dispute for item not received?

did you escalate it to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

johparoahw3ut
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did the same thru the Resolution Center. They just closed my case, left me hanging!
Login to Me Too

Cherokeewolf
New Community Member
This also happened to me. I wonder how much money they got away with before somebody finally found them out. This is disheartening. I’m upset at myself that I fell for it but it looked real legit.
Login to Me Too

CalicoMan
Contributor
Contributor

I posted earlier that my 48 inch cat tree I ordered turned out to be a little three inch mini-house or whatever it is.  They responded to my email daily and at first offered me a 10% refund, then 30%, and after refusing they said 40% and I accepted, not expecting it to actually happen but it did!  As a matter of fact, my account had TWO 40% credits!  I'm sure they **bleep** up by doing it twice but I still lost $6 in the $28 deal so I consider myself lucky.  With what people have said about this so-called "company" I never expected a refund but I'll take it!lady harbour.jpg

Login to Me Too

cmschaad
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happened to me...they took just long enough for my item to arrive that my claim expired. I got a folding stool that fits in one hand instead of the chair I purchased and now I can't escalate my claim because it is expired.

Login to Me Too

SharonCJ2
Contributor
Contributor
how long did it take for you to receive the item? Mine shipped May 16, still haven't received. I ordered 3 chairs.
Login to Me Too

johparoahw3ut
Contributor
Contributor
I've made an order on May 4th, nothing yet. Thru PayPal.
Login to Me Too

johparoahw3ut
Contributor
Contributor
That seems to be the thing going on with the claims, they all expire! It seems as though they drag it out just long enough. If they see you have a claim, and it been escalated then they need to see it through. Can someone tell me the benefit of the service......please.
Login to Me Too

anarkia1ces
New Community Member

Its a big scam out of China, a clever one too. They spin up a new website every month with all kinds of items at cheap prices. So you buy 1 or more and you end up getting a completely different product and cheaper. You then contact the seller and they offer to give you a partial refund. Then you ask for a full refund. They then ask you to ship the entire order back to receive the full refund. When you go to ship the item(s), you find it costs several hundred dollars to ship back to china and much more than you originally spent.

PayPal does NOTHING to protect you. I lost over $300, got nothing back and the product I received is worth about $40. If there was a good PayPal alternative I would close my account in a heartbeat. PayPal needs to check international sellers like this, especially from High scam probability countries like China.

Like said, a month later, the company appears with a different name and website and keeps scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.