DEPOP HELP

Kodiekolber
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased some trainers off a buyer. I paid £310 through paypal goods and services. He said he would post it that same day, he provided me with a tracking number which did not work. Then sent me another tracking number 2 days later which shows he only sent it that day. He did not mark the post as sold and updated the description on the trainers stating open to offers and questions. So I got my partner to message him asking if they are still for sale? And the seller that that they are and can he pay now he will post first thing tomorrow etc. Ive messaged him and confronted him about this, he said he can source more than the one pair of trainers thats why he is still taking offers. He has then deleted the post and said you have your tracking number they are on there way to you. If i recieve something in the post which is not what I purchased but the seller can provide a said ‘tracking number’ will I be able to get my money back. I have screen shots of all the messages between me and himself as wel as what he said to my partner.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kodiekolber 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.