Complaint

Trashman68
New Community Member
Right now I am not happy at all with PayPal I believe they rely way too much on their automated system that when it decides to put 72-hour holds there's nothing anyone can do and then they do it again back to back it is wrong I don't know who to talk to to get this changed please help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mcqueenster
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had a terrible time with the PayPal automated system. I carefully craft an email to explain the issue I have and receive an automated response that is of no help at all.

The information provided in the PayPal help area to explain how to make a formal complaint is out of date. The informationm refers to menu choices that are no longer there.

Based on my current experience of Paypal, as lomng as I have no issues with my account everything works fine. However if you need to resolve anything then it is almost impossible to do this through the paypal system

Incidently I have found the telephone support to be useless. The operators are pleasant and appear to help but then nothing is progressed. I found this to my cost with a recent dispute

Login to Me Too

mcqueenster
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had a terrible time with the PayPal automated system. I carefully crafted an email to explain the issue I have and receive an automated response that is of no help at all, pointing to some standard help info.

The information provided in the PayPal help area to explain how to make a formal complaint is out of date. The information refers to menu choices that are no longer there.

Based on my current experience of Paypal, as long as I have no issues with my account everything works fine. However if I need to resolve anything then it is almost impossible to do this through the paypal system. The email and telephone support is terrible

My only positive experience of the help system was when my call was when it was directed to a customer service person in the UK who actually understood my issue and took some positive action.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi mcqueenster and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a good one. I will certainly pass this feedback on for you as this is not the experience we want our customers to have. If you require assistance in the future please feel free to contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/ so we can help. 

Thanks for posting and for your honest feedback, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.