Your last action can not be completed.. Please help

Tomowens25
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute with a seller from gumtree for an item I bought not turning up. PayPal are telling me iv got unresolved problems in the resolution center. When I click it to view I keep getting this message  Iv searched the community but the things it says to do wont work.

Can anyone please help me.. 

Thanks 

Tom 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tomowens25

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tomowens25
Contributor
Contributor

Tomowens25
Contributor
Contributor

This is the error I'm getting on my app and my laptop. I just come off the phone with PayPal and they pretty much said its my problem and my account is fine. 

I have a dispute open with a seller off gumtree and I can get to the resolution center because of this message..

I don't know what to do now iv actually rang them and they can't do anything. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.