KenWin
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Sarabrooke84
New Community Member
Yes. Ordered an ice machine. Got a toothbrush. And they want to charge me to fix it! I ordered from them against better judgement since they had the PayPal option. Hoping to get my money back
Login to Me Too

gclifford
New Community Member

Ordered a pistol case and received a packet of teeth whitener strips

Login to Me Too

Tod182
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the pistol case as well, received a cheap electric toothbrush after a 3 month wait, this is obviously a scam, still trying to get my money back through the resolutions centre.
Login to Me Too

hs-store
Contributor
Contributor

Me the same,

we ordered a broadcast stand, an got  a electric toothbrush.  Waiting 2,5 month. They show a tracking and delivery. So paypal sent no money back.

Login to Me Too

Milliesue
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered the ice machine off Facebook. Have been going back and forth with emails from this company and they only want to offer 5% refund and you keep the cheap item they sent you. Most definitely a SCAM.
Login to Me Too

Tvtommy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Me as well. Ordered 2 nixi clocks, received a low grade toothbrush. I have a fraud case pending.
Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what happened to me! I saw the ad on Instagram for an exceptional deal for 3 Nixi Tube clocks. Got the same cheap toothbrush (no batteries included, either! Their customer service only offered excuses & would only refund if I returned the item & ate the $60 cost. And they said this would take 2 or 3 months! Alternatively, they would only offer a 45% refund if the item wasn’t returned! They said international shipping was difficult (BS!!!) and that their shipper made the error (BS - they are the shipper!). Then I filed a complaint with PayPal & the result is that I should receive a full refund in 3 - 5 days. Sure wish PayPal would bring a class action suit against this company & ban them from international selling.
Login to Me Too

Kchand9093
Contributor
Contributor
Oh yes, I ordered a cat wheel for 30.00 and never received it. I try to email them with no response. Anyone have any ideas on what to do next? If anything . Just a big RIPOFF!!
Login to Me Too

Thebenevolent1
Contributor
Contributor
Contact paypal phone number. Tell operator what happened. They know this is a scam. Paypal was very helpful in refunding me what i spent.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.