Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Kristenswenn
Contributor
Contributor
If you used PayPal to purchase you can cont them to start a claim.
Login to Me Too

Tod182
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, you need to report an issue with it in resolutions, let PayPal know you haven't received it, I finally received what was supposed to be the item I ordered, received a cheap electric toothbrush instead, ongoing case at the moment.
Login to Me Too

LadyFifi
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I have contacted Paypal and waiting for resolution.
Login to Me Too

UncleB1
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal are on the case. Yeepline Online have agreed a full refund subject to return of whatever they sent. Paypal will also pay up to £15 to cover cost of postage.
Login to Me Too

BertPickle

We ordered a Poop Scoop from these and haven't received anything, filed dispute with paypal and were told it had been delivered in January so take it up with the post office. If they know the company are scammers why take their word for it.

Login to Me Too

GlobalCheck
Contributor
Contributor

In any case, report to PayPal and publish the case on all accessible Internet warning sites!

Login to Me Too

jerseyjoa
New Community Member

Yangxin Electronics total scam...order a bubble tent and a chair ... they sent a toothbrush and a watch and it took over 3mths

got a toothbursh intead of a chairgot a toothbursh intead of a chairgot a watch instead of a tentgot a watch instead of a tent

ueyiwegjfsg is a total scam... DO NOT BUY!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Chryssigee
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a space saver from this company from January 11 and to this day I have not heard from them. Tracking number took me to my receipt,and my emails go unanswered. How do I get my money back. How does PayPal allow scammers to use their portal. I trusted PayPal and that is why I went through with the purchase. I would like my money back. Help
Login to Me Too

Jees2
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me also and since im not the only one I wonder why paypal does not shutdown their account
Login to Me Too

UncleB1
Contributor
Contributor
These items are still being advertised on Facebook. So they are still able to scam via Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.