Received product after claim in my favor

KinLeRoux
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.

After I had a successful claim in my favour the products actually did arrive. Very late and no communication from the seller but nevertheless I received the products.

I want to do the right thing and want them to get their money which is paid back to me via Paypal but does not know how to go about it. How can I find out if Paypal were successful in recovering their money from the seller? I would rather pay back the money to Paypal rather than the seller if the money was not recovered by Paypal rather than the seller gets double paid.

Thanks for the time to respond to this message.

Kin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KinLeRoux,

Thank you for wanting to do the right thing!

I regret that we would not be able to discuss with you any actions or outcomes on the seller's account. Typically, if the dispute was decided in your favor, the funds were collected from the seller, but you're correct, there are some uncommon circumstances where that may not have happened. There isn't a way to pay the funds directly to PayPal for the transaction. They would have to be sent directly to the seller.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.