Cleanyos is not legit???? Not verified through BBB but using Paypal

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone know about a site named Cleanyos? They are selling Lysol Products but Lysol did not provide permission or products. They are using Paypal to collect money. Anyone know about this? Seller name is James <removed>?  but the email address is not legit. Any information? 

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

sgksgk
Contributor
Contributor
REPORT TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY
Login to Me Too

jj_fed_up

PP allowed the payment to go through and won't reverse it. They're crooks! I'm disputing it with my bank now & hopefully they reverse the charges!

Login to Me Too

Nance002
Contributor
Contributor
Having any luck. PayPal denied me even after they took more money out
Login to Me Too

TLFLCH
Same happened to me. This is so wrong!
Login to Me Too

Aafilippova
Contributor
Contributor
I literally placed my order the same day as you. I tried reaching out to them via phone, email, chat. It’s definitely a scam. Is there a way to file a claim via PayPal? What happened with yours?
Login to Me Too

CorvetteElaine
Contributor
Contributor

You can file a claim through PayPal saying you never received the products.  PayPal will then try to contact the seller and will allow 10 days for a reply from the seller.  On the 11th day, you should receive a refund from PayPal. That is what is happening with me.  I should receive my refund on July 27th.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

tnishio
Contributor
Contributor

I could not even do that. Tired of PayPal to allow criminal to use their site to steal people . I just canceled PayPal. Never ever again.

Login to Me Too

daise
New Community Member

It is definitely a scam.  the paypal account now they are using is Ronald L Rucker, who even send me a fake tracking number (I checked and it said the package was delivered couple hours before I placed the order).  I cannot believe google still put it on their first page when you search lysol products.  I think the police should look into it.  

Login to Me Too

sgksgk
Contributor
Contributor
Tracking # said delivered ONE DAY BEFORE I ORDERED
Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. And my shipping label was created 6 days before I even placed my order. I have told PayPal all of this and provided screen shots of everything. They still are trying to contact the seller to see if he mailed the product. Ya know, my pet supplies that I ordered from, what I thought was a legit lysol distributing website. I can't believe how many people have fallen victim to this scam! How many people have contacted PayPal and they aren't doing anything. It's crazy!! They got me for $92.00.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.