China Scammers stay away

dazman189
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else been ripped off by Chinese company sending the wrong stuff and then not paying up until they receive what they sent, Logged complaint with Paypal saying im ripped off and hundreds like me, but paypal agreed that because i didnt send it back they wont pursue the matter any further, would cost more to send back so been ripped off. Not happy with Paypal and gonna close account and use alternative.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Will177
New Community Member

In my situation.  The product -- actually not what I purchased -- and I know this because the post office showed me a scan of the item.  It was less than 13oz in a soft sided mailer was shipped to an address other than mine. I had ordered a canning kettle that would have been approximately 20 inches by 20 inches. The transaction doesn't show up in my activity so I can't create a dispute.  I'm in a conversation with PayPal where they seem to be willfully misunderstanding what I'm telling them and keep telling me that there is no recourse since the item show as delivered. I keep reiterating that yes the item shows as delivered but not to me and it is not possible given the weight that it is the item I paid for. I keep asking for the contact information for the shipper and keep asking PayPal o check the weight of the item and the actual shipping address, however they keep telling me the same thing. "It shows as delivered" 

Login to Me Too

dazman189
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a work bench from a company that said it was coming from the UK in the advert, it came from China, on arrival i got a small package of childrens plastic building blocks, i disputed with Paypal and they took the case up, 2 months later i was told if i  returned the building blocks back to the company they would re fund me my money, i asked for them to send me a return label as it would cost me more than i paid, but Paypal said they wouldnt do that, i told Paypal that they are taking their side and not the consumers, so they shut my case. I wont be using Paypal again for any transactios as they are a big a rip off as the Chinese scamming shi** 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.