Cashout Crypto Permanately closed account

Brandonlee75
New Community Member
I have waited the 180 days and received email stating my funds could be transferred. I only have crypto, but can't sell it to cash it out. I have called 4 times and nobody seems to know how to resolve.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Megan

@Brandonlee75

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

You're likely running into issues selling your Crypto because your account was permanently limited. This does not mean that you'll never have access to it. If we close your Cryptocurrencies Hub, and your account holds Crypto Assets, you authorize us, in our discretion and at any time, to liquidate the Crypto Assets in your account into U.S. dollars at the price that otherwise applies to the sale of Crypto Assets, or another reasonable price determined by PayPal in its reasonable discretion. You understand that the value of Crypto Assets may rise or fall quickly and that we have no obligation to sell at a time that provides the best price for you. While PayPal will notify you that your account has been closed, regardless of how quickly we sell your Crypto Assets, we have no obligation to give you notice before we sell.

Thank you!

-Megan

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.