Case closed and didn’t receive full shipment

Louai123
Contributor
Contributor
I placed order November 2020 and received shipment missing item on April 2021. PayPal closed my refund case after receiving the shipment. How can I ask for refund for the Irma not received. PayPal says protection is expired
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Louai123,

I'm sorry to hear that you received a shipment missing an item. When you opened the dispute, was the reason listed as Item Not Received, or Significantly Not As Described? If you did not receive anything at all, the first would be appropriate because it can be resolved by requiring tracking or a refund. If you received something but an item was missing, you would need to open The Significantly Not As Described dispute.

If the wrong dispute type was selected, please contact Customer Service to request a second look at the situation and a change to the type of dispute. A representative can review and see if that would be possible. To find your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Louai123
Contributor
Contributor
At the time I opened a dispute there was nothing received at all After few weeks of dispute I received the shipment missing an item and case closed. Now the I can’t open a new dispute that I received missing item
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Louai123,

I'm sorry to hear that. That would be the expected result if you did not update the reason for the dispute after receiving your shipment before the case was decided. Since the case is now closed, you will have to check with Customer Service to see what your options are at this point.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.