Cannot add id info to business account

Helvetica
Contributor
Contributor

Until now I have had "read only" access to a business account under my work email address, i.e. I can see payments made but cannot transfer, add or remove payments. This "read only" access was fine, as it was only for bookkeeping purposes.

On the login page, in the "Name or email address" field, I only had to add a name, then my password in the second field.

However last week, when I needed to check whether a payment had come in, the page said I needed the page's admin to add my phone number. They did that but now the account has been blocked until I add some kind of authentication documents.

OK, when I log in, as above, it tells me they will send me a code via my mobile phone.

I receive the code on my mobile
I enter the code
The page shows a green tick mark and "Identity confirmed" with the word "Redirecting..." beneath it.
In the address bar at the top of my browser the name Paypal has a dot before it moving to and fro... This stays like this moving to and fro for a long time (about 10 minutes at a guess) then shows the "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you." message and beneath that "Need a hand?, We can help." (which leads me to a page "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site." page !!!).
So there is no option or way or any place for me to enter any data or upload any documents.

I have tried with Firefox, Cliqz and Chrome, always with the same result.

So how can I enter my details or whatever they want, if I can't get any further ? As I say, Paypal have blocked the account until I can add the data they need.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.