Can a dispute be cancelled and reopened later?

TheLongBears
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a tool from a Chinese company 1/31/20. I received a package from the vendor, but it was not the tool I ordered. After not being unable to get any satisfaction through email and find out that the company (zendueto.com) web site is longer available, I filed a dispute with the Resolution Center.

Today I received a response through the Resolution Center from Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. saying the product has been shipped out and it could take 20 business days to arrive.

Here my problem, Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd is a name that has never appeared in any of the email I have exchanged with Zendueto the vendor I purchased the tool from. If I mark the problem resolved and the tool does not arrive I will no long have any recourse. If I don’t take any action the Resolution Center will auto-close the case before I find out if the tool will arrive and again have no recourse.

Is there any way to cancel a dispute and reopen if the vendor dose not sent the tool?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.