Bought something that needs to be canceled but how do I do it?

Asukae
Contributor
Contributor

I am reposting this hopefully to get a response..

So, I was buying a anime figure for valentines day, I decided to go with Amiami and see what they had for second hand figures. I found this nice one for pretty cheap ~60 USD and then shipping was ~40 so the total was 100. I bought EMS not knowing that it just wont ship to US right now, there was no warning or message indicating this on their website, I thought it had just came back. I got a message about it after I had paid, I now don't know when it will even be shipped to me. My first reaction was well maybe I can cancel it since It hasn't been shipped out yet and it says in their TOS that you can cancel an order if the item hasn't yet been shipped. I emailed them two days ago, No response. I emailed them again yesterday no response. Their TOS says they respond in a day.

What do I do? should I try and get a refund through PayPal? I'm kind of just nervous I'll loose my money, I bought EMS at least so my package does have insurance.. The only real reason I'm worried about the wait was because It was supposed to be a gift, but since the estimated time is all the way in October I just don't really want to go through with it I guess. 

I've heard great things about AmiAmi but looking at the reviews I just should've done more research. I guess their customer service is just really bad and they'll ban anyone for trying to contact them but I guess that doesn't really matter at this point since I don't think I'll be buying from them again.

Thanks in advance for any help :)!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.