Bonay- fraudulent company

KellyHar
Contributor
Contributor

On December 25, 2020 I ordered a Hydroponic Herb Garden Kit and about a month later received a cheap watch instead. I immediately sent an email to Bonay (because at that time I thought it was simply an honest mistake). They had not responded and after reading other comments on Social Media, I found that many others have had the same experience as me which then made it clear it wasn't a simple human error. Then I started the process of requesting a refund via Paypal.  Bonay offered a $10 refund, however this was not acceptable to me and I declined the offer. Next, Paypal said that Bonay offered full refund after I return the item. I have checked the USPO and it's going to cost me as much or more to ship  an item I never ordered. This is absolutely not acceptable. I don't understand how Paypal can do business with a company that clearly is fraudulent.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ann2813
Contributor
Contributor

this company is scamming people over several items , I ordered a ice machine got the watch sent as others have .

I asked for a refund, they said if I send watch back they would refund me 

they then offered me partial refund which I declined 

I then told them I was prepared to send the watch back to them if they sent me a prepaid envelope and postage costs. 
I told them by law it is them who are at fault.

I then asked for refund via PayPal,

I have received full refund .

I hope this will help with your claim 

also PayPal should stop these people from using their services for scamming.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.