Binance P2P Scam

jwy0o0
Contributor
Contributor

20 days ago, I used Binance to sell my 1900 USDTs via Paypal. It was two deals from two different persons and were successfully done. But after 30 min, Paypal hold my money and put me in a case of dispute, because these two payments they considered no authorised payment and I should wait 10 days to solve it. After 10 days, they gave back the money to the buyer and I have realised that the accounts of the buyers were hacked. Now, Paypal is asking me to pay them the transaction fees about 96 euros and I don't want it. Why should I pay to them? Is there anyone same situation as me and has solved this case?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

jaearora
New Community Member

Just happened the same to me. I have contacted Paypal on several occasions but I don't think I will get my money back. Legally how can paypal take my money as if someone get fraud anywhere in the world, how I am suppose to know that how buyer is paying.

Login to Me Too

aaru17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have faced same problem around $1700 cad. I did 2 transactions and both confirmed first so I released and After couple of hours, buyer files dispute so both went in pending. One transaction, paypal already sent money to buyer, did not ask my side and second in still in review. Now my paypal account is in minus, they wants me to pay transaction fee. Did anyone get help from paypal or Binance. please help.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Tiwel
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, the buyer Id in binance is chajases, I managed to make binance disable is P2p account, if its the same has me please reach binance support so they can lock is account and maybe if we are lucky get some of our funds back.
Login to Me Too

aaru17
Contributor
Contributor
Yes same account name. It was showing he made 600 trades so I choosed him but I got scammed. Did u get any response from Binance or paypal
Login to Me Too

aaru17
Contributor
Contributor
Is there other way to contact Binance. I went in Binance chat.
Login to Me Too

Tiwel
Contributor
Contributor
I think chat is the only way they will respond to your chat eventually. "I appreciate your patience. We have reached out to the counterparty advising of the situation and asking them to contact you via the order’s chatbox, therefore, please keep an eye on that. We will contact you if we get a response from them. We have disabled the counterparty’s P2P account and it will remain like this until this issue is resolved, so hopefully that will serve as an incentive for them to want to cooperate in this case with you. We thank you for letting us know about this user." I hope if we are alot to report that they will lock is funds.
Login to Me Too

aaru17
Contributor
Contributor
I have received response from binance. Look like we are not getting any help from them. Only hope is now paypal. Payment already refund back for my one transaction without asking me my side and other transaction is under review. I hope they will look out side as well. Please let me know if you or anyone receive any response from paypal or Binance
Login to Me Too

sdcccsu

This guy is so obviously a scammer LOL, today is 28 May and this little **bleep** is still there and 20 more unlucky guy did transactions with him in 30 days(Has the possibility that the traders are also fake.)

Login to Me Too

ma77mad
New Community Member

Also with me, the same issue, I don't know how Paypal allows something like this.

the buyer received his money, and after that come back to make holding on the money and Paypal helps by refund the money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.