Bestkca seller issue - trying to get paypal to help

carfelina

Another one scammed by bestkca.com. ordered nice lights got crappy dollar store lights instead. tried emailing them no response.

i paid via paypal but didnt have a pp account at that time. Now i opened a PP account to dispute and it seemed to work at first. Paypal responded and  started a dispute.

The seller now responded but when i try to see the response it doesnt show in my account.  actually it shows "Looks like something went wrong on our end." 

now paypal doesnt respond to my messages any longer either. and of course i am supposed to respond to the sellers message before June 25th

all seems like  a scam to me. How come PP still allows bestkca to scam people on their platform?

anyone know how to get paypal to respond?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

LBurnsc3po
Contributor
Contributor

There are 100's of people who have posted bad reviews of Bestkca.com on Trustpilot. Many of them mention that they have reported to PayPal but they continue to let them use their payment services and give people the impression that they are a legitimate trader when they are just scammers. We have all ordered large torch solar lights, as per photos on their website, only to get cheap Poundshop versions, and then excuses or blamed for ordering incorrectly.  There does not appear to be anywhere on Paypal to request that companies are blocked and stopped from using Paypal. If Paypal want to maintain their status as customer focused, and secure option for us, they should have process to stop companies like this.

Login to Me Too

Carrie36
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact story for me. I sent PayPal copies of the reviews showing everyone getting the same scam, paid for expensive lights and all got the cheap ones, nothing like what was ordered. Then asking customers if they are sure they ordered the right ones and not the ones sent. Making the customer return item for refund to a non existent address in China. PayPal isn’t helping at all, just helping this Chinese scammers steal money from us. They have tons of proof sent by myself and others and they still deny us refunds, so wrong, and unacceptable. I’m hoping there will Be a class action lawsuit against PayPal to make them pay for not protecting consumers against this illegal practice. I’ve read so many negative reviews against PayPal and talks of lawsuits since it’s many Chinese companies’ doing this. 

Login to Me Too

LBurnsc3po
Contributor
Contributor

Further to my earlier post Paypal have just told me that the sellers have posted a return address and expect me to send back these fake goods for a refund. But I can see that the website has gone and the address has been reported as fake on posts at Trustpilot [and I'm sure probably reported to PayPal] so I have stated in the 'Tracking info' that I am not throwing good money after bad and expect the seller to send me a returns label.

Paypal have not responded to complaint that I sent them and are just ignoring our complaints, which are very difficult to make in the first place. Very poor customer service from them and very disappointed

Login to Me Too

Justshelly28
New Community Member

Bestka wants us to ship their product back to China even though they sent the wrong items to us and it would cost us as much to ship back as what we paid! Not getting anywhere with PayPal either! We were scammed and PayPal new this company was having this problem and they still won’t do anything.....

Login to Me Too

ArizonaChic70
Contributor
Contributor

Fill out this form to report this scamming China company

https://www.econsumer.gov/en/GettingStarted/1?NextQID=1&SubID=1#crnt

Login to Me Too

ChrisJH
PayPal are just letting this go on I shall be using other means of payment .
Login to Me Too

mrssarah

Someone suggested on Facebook today we all get together and as there are hundreds on different Facebook sites for Bestka fraud That we do a class action lawsuit against Facebook for false advertising, Bestka for fraud and Paypal for falsely advertising that they have buyers insurance back up!

I ordered Tiki torches in January. A tiny box arrived with tiny plastic broken pieces in no bigger than a pencil! I lost almost $100! Paypal advised me to send them back with a customs form and track the customs number and told me once it arrived in China even if the person didn't come to collect it that it would be refunded to me! Months later today in fact Paypal emails me that they are not giving me a refund because the tracking number wasn't sufficient! Paypal need to be reported that are in on it! There are thousands of people now who have been tricked by Bestka and Facebook need to be accountable also for allowing them to continue advertising!

So I went on my Paypal and put that it was a fraudulent activity, only thing I could think to do now! to get in touch as Paypal are not answering phones to customers now!!! I did it so that I could write them a scathing email. I found the email she uses on Paypal but they won't let me share it on here!

Login to Me Too

ArizonaChic70
Contributor
Contributor

I too was ripped off by this "Bestkca". I ordered 4 Torch Solar Flame Lights only to receive 4 tiny $1 lights.

Filed a claim with Paypal and included the actual screenshots showing what I ordered.

Bestkca responded to the claim saying it was me who ordered the wrong thing.

Now Bestkca and Paypal have agreed to refund my money only if I send back the lights to China!

They're in the trash! 2 of the lights were broken!!

Login to Me Too

CrankyWingnuts
New Community Member

And another one. 

Best part is Paypal agreed to refund if I ship the product back to china , not the Vancouver address. $64.00 to get it there by canadapost with delivery confirmation. 

Lying , Cheating , Stealing, no good for nothing..... Why Bestkca is still on their platform is gargbage. Obtuse, self absorbed, their gaurantee is equally worthless. 

Anyone try going after a credit card company for help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.