Bestkca seller issue - trying to get paypal to help

carfelina

Another one scammed by bestkca.com. ordered nice lights got crappy dollar store lights instead. tried emailing them no response.

i paid via paypal but didnt have a pp account at that time. Now i opened a PP account to dispute and it seemed to work at first. Paypal responded and  started a dispute.

The seller now responded but when i try to see the response it doesnt show in my account.  actually it shows "Looks like something went wrong on our end." 

now paypal doesnt respond to my messages any longer either. and of course i am supposed to respond to the sellers message before June 25th

all seems like  a scam to me. How come PP still allows bestkca to scam people on their platform?

anyone know how to get paypal to respond?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Gillml
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been scammed. I waited for over a month for PayPal to tell me I will get a full refund if I send the lights back, I paid £45, postage back to China will cost me £30, of which PayPal would only refund me £15 despite my evidence of being deliberately missold cheap lights I could have got in the local value shop for a tenner. How is that a resolution to my problem I wonder? Having great difficulty getting to speak with an actual agent. Am currently awaiting a call back. Not holding my breath
Login to Me Too

Gillml
Contributor
Contributor
I after much difficulty managed to speak with an actual agent who promised me that this issue would be escalated into an investigation into the company. I was reassured that as long as I uploaded tracking details that even if the return address turns out to be fake that as it is tracked I will ultimately get the full refund. What they could not tell me is how long that would take. I have got a £15 refund on the return postage but am a little bit out of pocket as it cost me £17 to send the return. This has been going on since June!
Login to Me Too

kaelen-v
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. It took almost 2 months for the claim to move anywhere and then they wanted me to send these cheap lights back to China before I could get a refund, which would cost just as much as I paid for them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.