Best Online Shop is a FRAUD

july33615
New Community Member
I ordered a Nintendo Switch through this “business” in May 2020 and was instead sent a $.50 iPhone case! I have been trying ever since to get my money back through PayPal’s resolution center, but what a freaking joke! I have to jump through hoop after hoop and nothing is getting done. They finally sent me a notice saying that I would get a refund as soon as I shipped back what I received, but the seller only provided me an address in Chinese! How the hell am I supposed to know where to send it to if I can’t get an English address?! I’ve tried unsuccessfully to contact Paypal for assistance, and all they keep telling me is to contact the seller directly. There’s nowhere for me to contact them! I am so disappointed in Paypal! So much for buyer protection!!! Apparently, there are many other people experiencing the same problems with this particular business, as well as with PayPal’s pathethic excuse for a Resolution Center. Paypal wake up! You need to stop doing business with that company!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bcarter736
Contributor
Contributor

I went through the BBB with my case, and I have been back and forth with PayPal through the BBB. PayPal is still insisting that they will not take action. This is despicable, and PayPal needs to be held accountable for facilitating fraud and then standing behind the fraudulent company.

File with BBB and FTC. I am pursuing a potential option to get a refund through my credit card company. If more and more people file these complaints, maybe someone bigger than us can hold PayPal accountable.

FYI, PayPal recorded it's highest stock prices in this year 2020 when so many others are facing financial hardship. They can't seem to hire anyone to improve their customer service, and they continue to side with a fraudulent company. It is in PayPal's best interest for our transactions to stand as they are. PayPal doesn't get their cut when a transaction is reversed. What they are doing is despicable.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.