cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balma LLC - is it a fake entity?

PepitaM
Contributor

Balma LLC - is it a fake entity?

I ordered an item online on one website and after checking out, I only received a confirmation from Paypal that I paid the amount of the item I ordered. Aside from the transaction ID, amount and some details, there’s no date on the estimated number of days I would receive the order and the name of the company. Has anyone transacted online which was made to Balma LLC that’s totally different from the company where you ordered it from, and did you ever received your order, had Paypal investigated and helped on this?
17 REPLIES 17
cherry991
Contributor

Re: Balma LLC - is it a fake entity?

This happened to me as well. I ordered something in May and I received a PayPal order email confirmation. But when I go onto PayPal there is no record of this order.

Keays2wellness
New Community Member

Did you ever get the product?
PepitaM
Contributor

I did receive the product
Temp20201216i
Contributor

How long did it take for you to receive it?

Temp20201216i
Contributor

How long did it take?

PepitaM
Contributor

Yes I received my order
PepitaM
Contributor

It’s not fake. I actually received the item I ordered earlier than I expected
LIZ2912
New Community Member

I RECEIVED AN ITEM BUT TOTALLY CHEAP AND UNUSEABLE. APPLIED FOR REFUND PLUS CANCELLED ORDER BEFORE THEY SHIPPED.

NOT THE COMPANY I ORDERED FROM. MORE FOOL ME AS THEY ARE NOT REPLYING TO RESOLUTION AT PAYPAL AND DID NOT CANCEL ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND. BEWARE A SCAMMING COMPANY.

Vanessamoscato
New Community Member

We ordered a fitbit versa for my daughter mid november. Balma llc took the money straight from my account but no order confirmation, receipt or indication of delivery.

my daughter walks up to the letterbox daily to see if it has arrived.... can’t help but think we’ve been scammed .... what are the avenues for recovering the money?