BONAY.LIMITED/SIMIN

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

I received two watches instead of what I ordered and now this vendor wants keep  60% of my money to resolve it. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what was the outcome or resolution for you? My deadline is fast approaching to resolve.  The funds were taken from my account immediately, but the vendor waited 30-days to send me the watches for my original purchase. I think this a tactic for them to stall for time to keep your money. This is straight fraud.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

gia_66
New Community Member

I'm done with PayPal.  How do they allow this fraudulent company to steal from PayPal customers after so many complaints?  

Login to Me Too

tomahack
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a bike stand and received an electric toothbrush. Paypal obviously support a fraudulent cie. I will avoid Paypal at all cost in the future.

Login to Me Too

They are also using an alternative web site, from which I ordered a collapsible cargo trunk@ $30-00 and received a tooth brush....Both parcels came from the same postal address 1 week apart.
Login to Me Too

MoJo771
New Community Member

I ordered a bike repair stand and received a cheap looking watch. I hope to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed it will PayPal and got all my money back. Just do not accept their offer for a percentage on your money. This company is a scam

Login to Me Too

AlanaTheis
Contributor
Contributor
How do you dispute with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

76fil
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there. I have also order a icecubemaker machine. I pay it over PayPal. Over 2 moths don't get eny answer
Login to Me Too

MadWhiteHatter
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like they just tried this with me.  I just found a watch in the mail, and I had no idea what it could have been from.  I thought my wife must have ordered it.  Googling IDEX Watch got me to this.  I found Bonay.limited in my PayPal history for a standing aluminum alloy standing mobile desk I purchased 45 days ago.  If I don't get an immediate refund for the correct amount, I'll file the claim with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

sandra40s
Contributor
Contributor

They will offer you  a percentage on your money. This company is a scam. Dispute it up to PayPal after they give you the discouraging response that it would cost you to mail it back to them. Even if you mail it back they will probably say that they did not receive it and you still lose. Just keep telling them you want 100% of your money back

Login to Me Too

AlanaTheis
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing. 2 watches arrived today instead of the watches I ordered. I sent them an email already. This ANGERS me. Good to know PayPal is fixing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.