BERRYLOOK IS A SCAM

dunnazrn
Contributor
Contributor

BERRYLOOK IS A SCAM and I don't know WHY Paypal would be a payer source for them!!! They NEVER sent my the refund for the clothes I returned even though they sent emails saying they would. They stalled and stalled and kept promising they would send the refund and now they are saying they do not have to honor their refund policy because Paypal closed the transaction!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM BERRYLOOK!! THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY!! Yesterday I researched them at the Better Business Bureau and they have an F rating and the BBB displays an ALERT regarding their business practices - including not honoring their refund policy and that they do not respond to the BBB when complaints are filed!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dunnazrn 

PayPal doesn't endorse or guarantee the products sold/companies selling. Buy at your own risk, do your own research and there is some protection if you follow the procedures of purchase protection and even then PayPal does not claim that purchase or seller protection is 100% guarantee and does have its limitations.

If PayPal closed the dispute, that means you (buyer) could possibly re-open the case on appeal depending on the circumstances and speaking to a customer service agent with a convincing argument. If you returned the goods, do you have proof of delivery? Tracking number showing "delivered"?

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say ‘live agent’ to speak with a human.

If this fails and you paid with credit card, I strongly advise you to file a chargeback through your card issuer and that is only if the appeal failed and PayPal is not budging.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hsiaolf
Contributor
Contributor
Filing to PayPal service and Facebook as well, but no any response
Login to Me Too

Binea
Contributor
Contributor
Please do not use this company ( Scam ) , if u ever get anything, its very poor quality & far to small.But you also dont get a Refund.Luckely, I had Paypal on my side,Thank you Paypal
Login to Me Too

hsiaolf
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get the refund from PayPal??? For my case, PayPal rejected my claim filing. In some places, PayPal should take the responsibility as PayPal still allows Berrylook do business with them
Login to Me Too

Binea
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered from this so called company for the first time but cancelled my Order ( call it instinct ) & opend a dispute with paypal.After a few Days nothing happend, so I asked paypal again & explained & I also told Berrylook again & again that I contacted Paypal/Dispute.And suddenly I had a Refund.So good luck,dont give up
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.