Appears we are victims of "Bait and Switch" scam by fashionnel.com

FrogOneYYC
New Community Member

It seems we may not be the only victims out there. This started with my wife alerting me to what appeared to be a great looking product which would work well for us. I ordered two of the Work-Relax Tables, got our receipt and a tracking number. I emailed and asked what platform to use for tracking and was provided with 17Track - all in one package tracking. I began to suspect something was wrong when the updates were a week old when we got them and I wondered if we would get a package at all. I did receive a set of cheap plastic portable laptop computer stands which were hardly worth the money we paid. I sent an email along with pictures of what we had ordered and what we had received and the only reply to this was for them to send us to their website. Here is the copy of their reply to my complaint...

"We sell basic and high performance styles of each products. If you have any questions, please check our products page first. If you still need any help, please contact us freely. Thank you."

I had warned them that anything less than a shipment of the product, a complaint would be lodged with PayPal and if nothing happened, we would then be seeking full reimbursement.

Something like this happened last fall and I ended up paying twice; once to my original shipper who then reimbursed us and subsequently to PayPal when they blocked my account until I paid them. I never understood this and since they seem to have very low numbers of staff, I have yet to speak to anyone regarding this. I worry that I am going to be blackmailed again by PayPal. Has this happened to anyone else, wherein PayPal gets a refund for you and then charges you back for the same amount, as though they are entitled to the refund?

Thanks,

Pierre

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.