#Release Balance

Chaz1125
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my account was closed and my money was put on hold for 180 days. That period is over but I haven't received any notification from Paypal for the releasing of my balance. How do i withdraw and get my money back. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chaz1125 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chaz1125
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you for the input. I have tried all customer portals and different email of Paypal but none of them is fixing my problem. I message the twitter page and told me to upload document as proof of identity or address. I did that even if have already uploaded countless times before. Just now, I received an email saying "Paypal Appeal Denied". It says in the email I can no longer transact or used Paypal and that my money will be put on hold for 180 days. This is not making any sense to me anymore. They have already put my money on hold for more than 200 days which started last June 30, 2020 and then they will put my money again for another 180 days? That is so absurd! This is no longer part of the USER-AGREEMENT that Paypal has. What should I do about it. I mean, that is my money. Money that I have earned and yet they are not releasing it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.