Appeal Resolution

MPBJ
New Community Member

I purchased an expensive item from a retailer using paypal for payment. I only partially received the goods and contact with the vendor went no where. So I raised a case with paypal. They rejected my claim as "we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered."

This seems wrong as I my claim was based on incomplete goods supplied. I never said I didn't receive a parcel. Just an incomplete one.
I would like to appeal but when I go to my closed case there is no "appeal" option.
What can I do?
Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ScoobyDooDoo
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. PayPal are really not helpful and I am at the end of my tether.

I had 3 disputes open......all scam companies from China advertising on FB ( I have researched this now!)

I ordered a Cat Cactus Scratch Post......got a cheap chain ( others have had balls of wool!)

I ordered 2 self cleaning cat litter trays.....I got 2 cat Bowls

I ordered a floor  vacuum/mop system with docking centre x 2.......i got 2 cheap toy ones that do nothing, no docking centre. None of these were what I ordered and total cost approx £200. 

Complained to PP...asked for a refund....explained that these scam artists get tracking number but send rubbish....they can tell if they look by checking parcel weight. they don't though. I was told to return items for a refund at my own cost. So parceled up....paid £35 to return all. Now although I have receipts of postage, and pictures of of parcels with stamps at Post Office PP are refusing to refund as say I must have tracking!!!!

That is the first item...I guess the others will be the same. Again I was unable to upload lots of info...and research as the Cat Litter Box is stolen video and not yet for sale, the Vacuum/ is a Navu and video stolen....this is not available anywhere and costs approx £400 i have since found out.

PayPal don't care. I even phoned them and the rude girl was even muting me when I was explaining my situation and getting upset. I am sooo upset. Once this is over I will cancel PayPal and never use them again....disgusted that I am fighting even though I have evidence they dont care. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.