Anyone had proflash light from zest ads ltd

Bodie99
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered three on 29th December and had no further emails or messages from then, I paid via PayPal, zest ads had the money but I received no tracking number or anything from them

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bodie99 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bodie99 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Iamaurora
Contributor
Contributor

Received a torch..late but not the long range wide one I ordered from ad! 

Also pay pal stopped my enquiry.. Say too late even though it was not answers we'd from Zest ads. 

Love and light.

Login to Me Too

Babymeagan89
Contributor
Contributor
Same! But I ordered mine dec 10,2019 so by now I've gave plenty of time for them to send me some type of tracking or something and I still have nothing not even my items. I'm very upset
Login to Me Too

Saladtrucker
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the buy 10 get 12 free deal on December 10th 2019. Finally received the package today 01/15/2020. There is only 1 flashlight in the package. Filed a dispute with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Abrumley88
New Community Member
I ordered two on December 16th and still have not received mine either.
Login to Me Too

Bodie99
Contributor
Contributor
I have received my item on the 18th january
Login to Me Too

Dave461
New Community Member

I ordered 5 on January 1 and received them at the end of the month. They are not what was advertised. I want to request to return then a get a refund but I don't know how to contact them. Are they the same as Suited Supply? Can someone tell me how to request a return and refund? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Saladtrucker
Contributor
Contributor
You'll have to file a dispute with PayPal. The shipping company doesn't reply to any email since they know they're selling Chinese garbage. Keep all packing material and if possible screenshot of the advertisement to prove it's not there product advertised. PayPal will refund you.
Login to Me Too

Kedelmaier
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 flashlights in April, did receive a tracking number, but it's fake. No package is being delivered. It's been over a month now and nothing. This is a scam company. PayPal doesn't care and they are not very helpful.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.