Anyone done business with LT Fashion Ltd.?

Temp20211007d
New Community Member

LTFashion Ltd.

Login to Me Too
170 REPLIES 170

Angiedu
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely. It is appalling. Waiting to get this resolved somehow...

Login to Me Too

Maewat
Contributor
Contributor
You are absolutely correct in your assessment. The merchandise I received from them was flimsy and substandard. Paypal denied the claim because "if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described." This is horse **bleep** (forgive my english). They know there is a problem with this company's ethics and should do everything possible to not allow them to complete sale transactions via Paypal. Paypal does not advocate for it's clientele in these matters so I would advise anyone using Paypal to discontinue the practice and work through your credit card company to make your purchases. You have a better chance of getting results with little time wasted.
Login to Me Too

Angiedu
Contributor
Contributor

Yep.. they get a cut of every scam...

Login to Me Too

Scooter927
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not helpful. Here's what I had to do. Email the company: <removed>(they won't let me write the actual email address here) and mention the FTC. They ignored all other attempts of mine until I sent this. Then I got 2/3 of my money refunded because they claim they sent one item already. The company I ordered from was under the name of PopPalm and was swimsuits, but it's all the same bogus place. 

Login to Me Too

Angiedu
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is complacent and is enabling the scam. They need to block these criminals. I’ll take your advise and see where it gets me. 

Login to Me Too

Maewat
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they also operate under the name of popumart. Looks like they continue to rename themselves.
Login to Me Too

LennyJester
It’s been a month since you posted that so I’m wondering did you get your item or any feedback from the company or PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Lmsecor
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal closed mine also. Because they didn’t hear from the scam of a company. So I’m out 38.00. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!
Login to Me Too

SShiner
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Just opened my dispute with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Scooter927
Contributor
Contributor

You have to email them at this address: <removed> (this message won't let me use their actual email) and ask them to please refund you, or you have been advised to contact the FTC. They refunded 2/3 of my order but claim one item has already shipped. They ONLY responded after I mentioned the FTC, and then they were somewhat apologetic. I have not been pleased with the lack of help I got from PayPal on this at all .good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.