Anyone done business with LT Fashion Ltd.?

Temp20211007d
New Community Member

LTFashion Ltd.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211007d 

Without even looking i would guess its one of these.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
170 REPLIES 170
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20211007d 

Without even looking i would guess its one of these.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cassie830
Contributor
Contributor

YES...their website states they are in Florida and that items are shipped from California, but that is incorrect.  They are in CHINA and if you look up "petalprim reviews" as this is the same company, ALL of their reviews are bad.

Login to Me Too

Townegems
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order in Dec and as of 2/18/20 I still haven’t received it and have no idea how to contact them. I have sent emails from The contact info on PayPal but no response. I was going to open a dispute with PayPal to get a refund but not sure how to go about it. Has anyone been able to do this and get their money back?
Login to Me Too

Townegems
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened a dispute with PayPal for an order I placed in Jan and never received. I’ll post with the results once I have them. All you have to do is search in PayPal for Open claims & disputes and follow instructions.
Login to Me Too

lynneyvette

I opened a dispute with Paypal, and LT sent me 2 0f 7 items, which were cheap knockoffs, but because they sent them to me, Paypal denied my dispute, because they were told that I received all 7 items.

Login to Me Too

3dglee
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing just happened to me! How come PayPal doesn’t know better? Tracking numbers do not show you the items shipped? They should require other forms of proof to side with a company over a customer. Ugh! So frustrated!
Login to Me Too

RossUKinCA
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the facemask a few weeks ago - this will be over before i get it.  Strange there maybe ties to China - all part of their gameplan - infect the world and offer solutions that you will never receive !

Login to Me Too

Diane80
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 5 items in April, received 2 yesterday.  Both were supposed to be small one is huge at least a large if not x-large and other is tiny almost a child's size.  Just sent them an email about my other 3 items.  Clothes look great on website, disappointing when you get them.  My advise STAY away and don't waste your money have read a lot of reviews where people never got their items or like me got part of their order and never received the rest.  My bad should have checked them out better before I ordered.

Login to Me Too

Angiedu
Contributor
Contributor

We just need to be more carful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.