Anyone done business with LT Fashion Ltd.?

Temp20211007d
New Community Member

LTFashion Ltd.

Login to Me Too
170 REPLIES 170

Missdebby
I toowas as **bleep** over...and pay pals o nl y solution was to return.:..$25 to return to China....they lied and made it look like a shipment fro m ud
Login to Me Too

Dmcguelpg
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed too Pinterest has no interest in removing them from continuing to sell. All sweaters are crap and no way near their fake photos Won’t return emails for refund. Stay away
Login to Me Too

thevoiceman
Contributor
Contributor
Ban 163.com. Got 50.00 ill never see during covid mask seeking.. Damit
Login to Me Too

Bluepeacock
Yes. I ordered 9 face masks the first week of April. Nothing. After complaints they said they were being shipped but they aren’t. They won’t respond to emails, insta messages public or private.
Login to Me Too

SFisher354
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the midst of trying to get a refund from LTFashion LTD. Do not order from this company. Working with PayPal toward a resolution but LT refuses to respond. Items not received.
Login to Me Too

Lunaclara
Contributor
Contributor
Up Date: Yes, My package arrived. Took several weeks. But, we have been quarantine. Thanks for your efforts LTFASION. LTDA and PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Ladybug29
New Community Member
Yes I have the merchandise look appealing on Facebook and the prices were affordable, never received my merchandise I believe I was scammed
Login to Me Too

Lowryders
Contributor
Contributor
Scam - items arrived after two months, absolutely not what was advertised or correct size - not even close! Return was “approved”...$200+shipping fees for return of $65 worth of clothes. PayPal was NO help, and I don’t understand why they continue to let LT Fashions steal from their customers! $65 wasted...and we use PayPal as a LAST resort now.
Login to Me Too

Nina4961
New Community Member

Hi....yes and I’m still going back and forth for a week now trying to get a refund...because their clothes are irregular not to size chart, I ordered from one of there clothes stores called “CHICSLOOK”, so “”BUYER BEWARE “...I put in a dispute already with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Poezur
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a travesty and should not be allowed to be a Paypal member! I have went around and around with the company. After opening a case in resolution center, it is no help. Took almost two months to get an order and the only thing they got right is size... Lol. I am just taking the loss of 37bux. It's a real shame too because their clothes look great and my wife loves that. Enjoy my money LT, it's the last you'll see from me. This company also sells under "Chicfavor" Avoid at all costs, you'll thank me! It's a real shame as well that Paypal continues to let these companies have accounts. It's no big deal to charge back the company that didn't fulfill their end of the bargain on a sale. Maybe if This happened more, the shops would close down due to losing capital AND products they send out that are wrong. Wonder why they want the product back before they well give a refund? That's why shipping takes so long... So they can send it out to the next sucker that bus from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.