Anyone done business with LT Fashion Ltd.?

Temp20211007d
New Community Member

LTFashion Ltd.

Login to Me Too
170 REPLIES 170

khenry16
Contributor
Contributor
This makes me sad so many people are having problems with the same company with no resolve. I wouldn’t have placed the order if their website didn’t say free returns. I knew they were probably coming from China as a lot of items are made there. I was bummed when the swimsuits didn’t fit. But ordering 3 of the same size and they all fit different there was no way I was going to exchange them. After spending $70 their resolution was to gift/donate them and they would give me $5 refund. I hope you’re able to get your money back! I’m still trying. If I can’t get anywhere with PayPal I’ll try my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

pammi7
Contributor
Contributor
Forgot to mention - unfortunately, I spent $260 because I was planning to send back - for free - what didn’t work (since that’s what their website says!) 😡🙄
Login to Me Too

cskelhorne
New Community Member

I've placed an order with them last week.  I wish I would have seen your post prior ordering.  I'll probably be in the same situation as you 😞

Login to Me Too

cassie830
Contributor
Contributor
So sorry you have joined this group of victims. Ugg I hate scammers.
Login to Me Too

Corky6
New Community Member
Me too bit concerned now ,
Login to Me Too

cassie830
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry you have to deal with them too. Maybe paypal with close them down after so many posts.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cassie830 

Sadly these scam China websites if paypal stop doing business with them just re-open another name and start over.

The best thing paypal can do is to stop trading with China altogether as personally I would not buy items from them as they are often unsafe especially for children.

But if not then recognise them so we don't buy from them again.........
Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nmc3
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Company on FB was chic Now I can’t find it on FB
Login to Me Too

cwd2

Yes I made the mistake of falling for their pretty pictures on line, definitely not who they say they are, after a month of placing an order no ETA or shipping information, after some strong messages to them did get a cancellation although still awaiting refund. Paypal should take action and not allow use of their service.

Login to Me Too

Poezur
Contributor
Contributor
At the very least Paypal could charge back on the companies instead of seeming to side with them as they made me feel. Paypal said they would refund my money ONCE they had confirmation from the seller that they had received the items back. Ya, i am going to pay and wait another two months. I will just take the loss. I am usually really good Abbott not going business with these companies, just got smoked by this one. Maybe if they charged back and took the funds back away from these companies, the companies would lose some money and find another way to make it. I thought PayPal was here to protect the buyer and seller, maybe i was wrong. Yes, maybe after all these posts they will do the right thing. I like breathing though so i won't hold my breathe lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.