Any idea????Expertise needed, please help Contradictory case

Chaveli
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I have tried to get in touch or have my case reviewed. No success. I got some items on Sep 12, some transactions , same merchant.  The last transaction did not go through. Anyway I contacted merchant and canceled and requested refund.  When I got them already refunded, I had reported updated paypal of this, but no answer...When I thought all ok.. refund  of transactions, ok.I got charged that transaction that did not go through at first.  This time no palpal indication showed in my account called d my bank and they said it did not look like Paypal, so I thought it had been the merchant, so filed another case with Päypal, as unauthorized...But...later on  knew that becasue It was actually Paypal the one charging me again, second attempt father weekend etc some days later.....they this time answered telling me they denied my claim,as an authorized transaction ..why..because it was not another transaction but same from beginning automatically trying to charge  me again, this time got it and closed case.   Actually I had a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. From beginning I was entitled to full refund. I had filed that from begining and explained to everybody,  times/misunderstanding, never responded to may messages from beginning telling I had cancelled and had the guarantee. Since case close.   nothing I can do???IThis is completely wrong.  The merchant gave me a hard time to finally recognize I was entitled to full refund, and I can prove as for terms on description of products /guarantee. Tks. Isabel

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.