Another possibly corrupt Chinese seller and another inadequate response from Paypal

thedancingjacka
Contributor
Contributor

Short story: Seller fails to deliver full order.  Full postage and insurance paid. Initial contact with seller finds an offer 20% refund for failing to deliver. Later 40%; (then complaint to Paypal) 60% and finally an offer of 70% is made and accepted.  Paypal then decide to agree with the return of the product for full refund for some unknown reason?  Note: The return postage for this seller's mistake is my full and unrecoverable expense according to Paypal's advice.  So, I pay another expensive postage cost to return partial order to China.  In effect, I receive nothing except a postage cost. Sorry Paypal and sorry UNCLESSHOES (Chinese seller), you can both get stuffed, I want what I ordered if that is the only response.  Given I have accepted 70% (almost equivalent to about the price of the undelivered products), why is this now a required complete return edict by Paypal of products actually received? If this company has been approached by Paypal for a response, why doesn't Paypal know about the compromise?  If Paypal were not advised, doesn't that make this company liars by deception? I have the complete email responses if Paypal wants proof...  The initial order, including postage and insurance, was about $100 AUD.  I received a partial order worth about $25-$30 AUD.  So the 70% refund offer was reasonable and none of us would have been out of pocket. UNCLESSHOES has already been paid.  However, this company stated in emails that I needed to close the case before they would make the refund.  I'm sure they are so honest that after I have no redress through Paypal that they would make the refund.  And pigs will fly too.  This is not my mistake nor should I have to bear any cost to fix it.  If this company is acting in a corrupt manner, why isn't Paypal taking some action against it for conducting this complaint in the manner described.  Is Paypal just another toothless tiger in these cases or is this company UNCLESSHOES just another corrupt Chinese seller? I do know I will not be paying a second postage cost for something I didn't receive. Over to you Paypal....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tgilwy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd - This company is corrupt! They advertise goods for sale but do not send them, instead, they send bits of Chinese rubbish. In my case a cheap $2.00 Manicure set when I originally spent over $46.00 on some kitchen shelving. I contacted the company but to no avail. Then started a claim via PayPal but they have been utterly useless! PayPal kept asking for further details and evidence which I sent repeatedly, but they say they did not receive it, so have now closed the case! I just cannot believe it! There are over 200 complaints in this forum against this Chinese company so PayPal must know who they are dealing with. In my case, they have not protected their client's interest. I will be escalating this complaint and will advise others not to rely upon PayPay as a safe means of payment. They have let me down badly on this occasion. I am still awaiting a response to my complaint and am awaiting a refund of my original payment as I requested.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.