Amde Store scam on Facebook

Chunk64
Contributor
Contributor

I was just wondering if anyone out there has also been scammed by Amde Store who were advertising their products on Facebook but when you receive the actual item it is clearly significantly not as described but PayPal don't want to refund me! Thank you.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

MrsJack
Contributor
Contributor

@Chunk64 wrote:
I refused to give in with this one as I did not agree with PayPal's conclusion that the item I received was as described and I was finally able to upload images so that they could see that it was 'significantly not as described' and I have since received a refund from PayPal.

Can I ask how you managed to upload photos and how did you make a follow up claim? My case decision left no link or avenues to comment on their decision. But I left some comments in the Resolution Centre  Review section anyway. Would love info on photo uploads if possible. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Chunk64
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately I don't know what I went into that allowed me to upload the photos. It was part of the message centre but it was purely by chance that I noticed I could upload photos. Sorry I can't be of any more help. PayPal should be looking into Amde Store and all the claims being made and realise that all these people have been scammed so should refund those affected. We have all received the same dodgy items instead of a needle felted fox or kitten and I feel that PayPal have an obligation to everyone who has been scammed. They shouldn't be refunding some but not others.
Login to Me Too

MrsJack
Contributor
Contributor

Amde Store kitten advertisedAmde Store kitten advertisedAmde store kitten receivedAmde store kitten received

Login to Me Too

MrsJack
Contributor
Contributor

I mean seriously- would anyone be rushing off to buy this sad little creature.  

Login to Me Too

Gerbra75
Contributor
Contributor
The same as my pathetic fox I received. Very disappointing.
Login to Me Too

Searabbit
Contributor
Contributor

This is it...totally!

!IMG_0076.jpg

what I received up there and what they announce (still) on their site at http://amdestore.com/needle-felting-wool-fox/

IMG_0099.jpg

Login to Me Too

Searabbit
Contributor
Contributor

I never could send those photos to Paypal as they said just return the items to get your refund.. cost 55$ USD was asked 101$ CAD for shipping and nothing more to do as they refuse to provide return label!!... can I say I passed?  but they count on that to keep our money in exchange of ridiculous items not even good for nothing!

Login to Me Too

Prismwolf

That is EXACTLY what I received, too... after a 'delay' of THREE MONTHS. Looks nothing like the advertised item - and is, in fact, NOT needle felting wool at all. So disappointed. 😞

Login to Me Too

SadCathy
New Community Member

Me too got that terrible fox. PayPal said I get the refund if I return the fox. When I try to tell returning costs are too expencive, they keep asking the returning numbers. I am so tired to try solve this thing.

Login to Me Too

MrsJack
Contributor
Contributor

I am still trying to get a refund and refund of return shipping costs.  It beggars belief that these frauds are able to use a site like Paypal to fleece people from their money.  On sending yet another e mail with receipts in this ongoing saga- I just realised that the Seller's name on my invoice/payment is poravoda.com  so now they have yet another scam website they are operating.  Surely these businesses have to register somewhere for business and taxation purposes?  They must be accountable to someone surely.  This one's head office is a suburban street in Missouri. Amde is a main road in Utah. No office there- of course.  Another thread mentions a company called Vadar.   Wonder if there's an Interpol fraud squad available. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.