Already been Scammed , need the help I can get...

Leo81817
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , 

I post my vehicle on carsales to sell , then the buyer contact me with a mobile message and ask me to email her , she said she's a squadron leader in the RAAF , interested in my vehicle and wants me to send money through RIA MONEY TRANSFER to her pickup agent in China so that they can deliver the vehicle to her place in Darwin , my money was hold on by PAYPAL which is the fake PAYPAL , the PAYPAL says I need to transfer the amount through RIA MONEY TRANSFER so they can release the vehicle money and the transferring amount into my bank account, I was wondering if she's trying to scam me or what , then she send me her ID for confirmation , I trusted and helped her four times , the total amount from my loss is $6000 AUD , then she wants me to transfer the last amount $2000 to WESTERN UNION , I'm stupid enough to did all of it , the loss total is $8000 AUD , after that I do some research online , made a call to PAYPAL , they said it's a fake email that I've received. It was too late by the time I realize it's a scam and fraud ,I should had noticed... 

I'm just a backpacker and I work very hard to earn these money ,  I'm sharing my story and hope nobody gets involved to this anymore.

I have report it to acorn , the ACCC , the local police and both money transfer companies. Still waiting for their information. 

Any advice if there is still hope for another help? need all the advices I can get. Cheers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

where is that person?

if not in Australia,your money is gone,sorry for your loss

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.