Aikpro

Temp20201018b
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud. You will not get what you order they will send you a cheap watch that's maybe worth a dollar and expect you to send it back because they gave you the wrong item but it will cost you more to try to send it back to China than you already paid for the supposed item you thought you would be getting. They have fake tracking numbers and a site set up that looks just like the United States postal service. it looks very legit just like any other package you might have tracked in the past. It goes location to location and times all the way to the time and date it was dropped off at your house so the question is how to get here with a fake tracking number from China how did they get it here it's really scary I say we don't order anything from China anymore we stay within our country and that's it

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Sportsmom_65
Contributor
Contributor
We ordered lawn chairs and got cheap watches months later. I opened a claim in July and was offered a 14$ refund on a 40$ purchase. It clearly is a scam and appears pay pal is allowing it to continue.
Login to Me Too

Bc816
Contributor
Contributor
I escalated 2 claims with this company. I recieved these cheap watches. PayPal denied the first one and I cannot get PayPal to respond on the second one. This started back in June 2020.
Login to Me Too

Deede
Contributor
Contributor
Do you think if I send this thread they will listen? No because they would have to pay back thousands
Login to Me Too

boonetyson04
New Community Member

Not from PayPal, dispute the charge with your credit card company.  

Login to Me Too

Vv7777

The same thing happened to me.  I filed a dispute and PayPal denied it.  Aikpro is definitely a scam company and they go by many different names on their ads.  Buyer beware!

Login to Me Too

Deede
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying for a refund for almost 6 months. PayPal are losers too
Login to Me Too

Runredrover
Contributor
Contributor
The same is thing just happened to me! Ordered a five in one still and got an quartz watch I’ll never use, sent it to PayPal but wish I would have seen this before!
Login to Me Too

ABorovsky
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure you open a claim and report the company as fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

Sportsmom_65
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to deal with them for a couple weeks then got tired of the scam lies and wasting my time and escalated a claim. I just Hope pay pal does something they need to be stopped.
Login to Me Too

ABorovsky
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE make sure you call out the multiple fraud complaints when you dispute your claim.  I discovered all of these other threads after my initial dispute and I informed PayPal about it.  They escalated my case and just ruled in my favor.  I get my full refund and don't have to return the garbage I received.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.