Aifei Trading Company Ltd fraud

divasunshine
New Community Member

I ordered several wigs from this company and did not get what i ordered.  They sent me three of the same of some kind but not what i purchased at all after taking over 3 weeks to send them

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

StateOfDuh
New Community Member

You can add me to the pile. I bought from their onlywig site. They have many sites, from what I've discovered during my fight with them. Had pretty stock photos on the site, I ordered 4 of what were supposed to be beautiful lacefront human hair wigs....When almost a week had gone by and still nothing had shipped, I started investigating and trying to protect myself. Took screenshots of what I had ordered, the photos and descriptions. They never responded to emails, but they did respond when I contacted them thru the resolution center. Where they flat out stated that they don't sell the exact product that is pictured. Had a screenshot of that, too. Still took Paypal over a month of me contacting them every other day (practically) to refund my money. 

Login to Me Too

Moochie624
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received refund and PayPal said my complaint is denied based on some bull **bleep** from this company. Marked return to sender on crap that was sent and due to covid, just put it in mailbox. A week and some later, they told me they need tracking number in order to get refund. So there is no refund and no merchandise..gold figure. $60 gone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.