Aifei Trading Company Ltd fraud

divasunshine
New Community Member

I ordered several wigs from this company and did not get what i ordered.  They sent me three of the same of some kind but not what i purchased at all after taking over 3 weeks to send them

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Kay8810
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a refund which PayPal told me they couldn’t give back until the company responded to their email. Now my dispute has been cancel, and I got a email saying I won’t get my order it has been delayed through shipping. I JUST WANT MY REFUND
Login to Me Too

Ladanadailey1
They closed the website down I been emailing them and no response. I just want my money back.
Login to Me Too

FranLove
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem.. I just received my items today and got nothing I ordered and I'm **bleep**..
Login to Me Too

Dominicque
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received anything and when I try to do a dispute it says I don’t have any transaction
Login to Me Too

Clarissaharris5
New Community Member
I too, also received two similar plastic wigs of which are nothing like I ordered! I’m 😡. I needed my hair for a fashion show. PayPal needs to reject letting this company use them for fraudulent sales and false items.
Login to Me Too

bribribri
Contributor
Contributor

The three wigs I bought were for a fashion show as well. I just got word from them. They stated that "There is a little difference between ads and the real product. We don’t have the totally same product." Why are you posting pictures of wigs that you don't even sell. They need to be put out of business. 

Login to Me Too

mkimbrough1017
New Community Member
I just ordered from there as well and I can’t even find they website anymore.
Login to Me Too

Bueteeful
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same exact problem. With the same three wigs all in black, when I ordered different colors. Nothing what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Ladanadailey1
Same problem different people all over the US
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.