Account "Permanently limited" what do I do if I have money that I want transferred?

chuckq4yoo
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a bit frustrated with what is going on. I just created an eBay account about 2 weeks ago to sell 3 pairs of boots. I eventually sold all 3 and just about a few days ago I log on to my paypal account to see that my account is permanently limited. I have messaged customer service but yet to receive anything about why and how to go about this. Now another annoying part is in the resolution center if I want to "Go to account limitations" to possibly send verification of anytime, it sends me to a screen that says that "I cannot use Paypal anymore" with another link that sends me to the user agreement page. I just sold boots nothing bad. So now since customer service is basically not existent right now and I can't call and talk to an agent what the heck do I do with the money that is currently in my paypal account? I already shipped out the boots so I feel like I lost money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.