Account not showing Notification/Money Received

Parz01
New Community Member

I withdrew money from freelancing site and received an email which showed the amount of funds received and this message 

"Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.

Please provide the missing information by 9 October 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender." 

But when I checked notifications on my page, it had no new notification and the resolution page has no case/dispute either. 

Should I wait for a few days or report it?

I have an individual account but the withdrawal was quite small so I do not think that could be an issue.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

wisebeing
Contributor
Contributor

Hey man did you resolved your issue. I am having the exact same same problem.

Login to Me Too

0Parz1val
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there !
Sorry to hear that 😞
Yes I did in fact. Actually in some countries, you cannot store money in paypal account/wallet. So, for people from those countries, it becomes necessary to link a bank account to the paypal account so that whenever you receive some payment to paypal, it can get transferred to your linked bank account.
So, summary is, link your bank account to your paypal account (:
Regards  

Login to Me Too

wisebeing
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

I am from India and have already linked a bank account with my PayPal account. Its status in PayPal shows confirmed and automatic transfer is turned on. I haven't linked any card though. But apart from that all the details is filled up. I just don't know what' the issue.

Are you sure that the only problem you had was that the bank account was not linked and linking it solved the issue?

Login to Me Too

0Parz1val
Contributor
Contributor

You're most welcome (:

Ah same ! I am from India too. Yes I guess linking bank account solved it for me. But, let's start from the beginning. I had "personal paypal account" first (when bank account was not linked). Did not work. Then I deleted that account. Next time when I created a paypal account, I made a "business paypal account". Then I linked the bank account and I was able to transfer the funds/money and withdraw using paypal alright. So I guess maybe your account is not "business" one but "personal" one and that's why even after linking bank account it's not working for you ?
If you do in fact have a business paypal account then 🤔 the issue might be with your bank account's e-commerce settings (idk much about that aspect though).

Btw, you can check out this youtube video I found, might help you in setting up your account again if you like. 
https://youtu.be/dftNd3uIgB0
I also followed this only (:
Let me know if it starts working,

Regards

Login to Me Too

wisebeing
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot! Will update you. 

Login to Me Too

Hemant49

Did you solved it I am still facing the same issue, any help would be appreciated 

Login to Me Too

Vikramverma456
New Community Member

Hi,

I am facing the same issue, I belong to India. I have been waiting to confirm my bank from few days now but never received the 2 transaction from paypal to confirm my bank account linked to paypal. I have now received a message from paypal stating 'Your Payment is waiting'. I did the resolution suggested by Paypal that is to create the business account and provide your details like pancard you service type and start date. I am still not able to get the money in my account and I cannot find the transaction in resolution center or activity. Any help to resolve the issue is appreciated.

Regards,

Vikram

Login to Me Too

Vikramverma69
New Community Member

Hi All,

Update: I received the 2 transaction after about 4 days of trying to confirm my bank and was able to finally get the bank confirmed. I haven't received the payment yet, I have done the set up for my paypal business account as suggested in PayPal service email and now I am hoping i will get the money in next 4 days (Usual paypal turn around time).

Login to Me Too

ndaya
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Vikram,

I am facing the same problem. I am from India too. Have you have received your payment yet? As you said after 4 days it might show in your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.