"We need more information about your account"

AcridDragoon
New Community Member

I have received an email with the following message- " Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre." Even though I have received this email, there is nothing in my resolution centre and I have already provided all of the required information for Paypal. Any response is appreciated. Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

TC12341
Contributor
Contributor
Loggin to paypal on Chrome or google and you shall see it.
Login to Me Too

AcridDragoon
New Community Member

Hi, I checked there and there is nothing in the resolution centre or anywhere else. I have only got an email from them

Login to Me Too

TC12341
Contributor
Contributor
If you look to the left of the app you should see a bell do you not see a red notification?
Login to Me Too

Ishaan20025
Contributor
Contributor

Does the money get refunded back to the sender after 180 days???

Login to Me Too

ndaya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I have been experiencing the same issue since yesterday. My account was Personal and then after the "Your payment is waiting" mail, I upgraded it to a Business account. Also, I did link my debit card earlier but for a safer side, I added my bank account in the add bank account section. Now, still I was not able to see the payment in my Paypal balance. So, I contacted customer support in the Help Center>Message Centre. After 2-3 times talking with the bot, they finally arranged a customer agent to look after my issue. They usually reply within 24 hours. 

Here's what I got as a reply:

Hello N,

Welcome to PayPal. My name is Renu and I am happy to assist you today.

I understand your concern related to pending payment, do not worry I will help you with it.

After reviewing your account, I can see that your account limitations were resolved on Aug 9, 2021, 10:09:08 PM, and the payment of $ xx.xx USD was sent to you on Aug 9, 2021, 06:57:31 PM IST so any payment sent before completing the verification will be automatically reversed to the sender.

However, your client or the sender will be able to cancel the payment from their end and make fresh payment to your account as your account is now absolutely fine. Please ask the sender to make fresh payment to your account.

When your account and email is verified, you may try to receive and send funds as per any one of the below-mentioned methods:
1) registered email address 2) paypal.me link 3) invoice request
To know more on any of the above-stated methods, I request you to check the link below: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-send-a-payment-request-or-invoice-through-paypa....

I can assure you that you will be able to send or receive international payments on your PayPal account without any issues.

So, as she said I mailed to the sender to initiate a fresh payment. I Will update as soon as I receive my payment.
Hope this helps you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.