Account limited

Fadi9944
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all , im sorry to bother you , So i entered my account to be surprised that it was limited , i cant send nor receive payments . Recently i have opened 12 cases against a game that my brother is playing , that is a copy of another game and its illegal , he payed so much money on it to then discover that it is not the original game,and the original game will be opened soon . So all of the money will be gone for nothing ,i opened cases for the transactions , and yesterday i have won them all ,because the game couldnt respond to my cases . After 3 hours of winning , they told me that my account is limited and i violated something , and they say im a risk to paypal ! I work as a seller on ebay i have lost so many payments these two days just because of this ! Can someone please help me or at least tell me what should i do , i tried calling them , sending a mail but no response . I need this matter to be resolved asap ! Thank you . Fadi
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fadi9944 

You allowed access of your paypal account to another person and then went on to make 12 claims to get your money back.

I have been on paypal for 15 years and only ever raised 3 claims.

You violated paypal rules by allowing someone else access to your paypal account etc so they think you are high risk.

I doubt very much that you will be able to resolve anything as you can't make what happened not happen again but if you want to try..........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fadi9944 

You allowed access of your paypal account to another person and then went on to make 12 claims to get your money back.

I have been on paypal for 15 years and only ever raised 3 claims.

You violated paypal rules by allowing someone else access to your paypal account etc so they think you are high risk.

I doubt very much that you will be able to resolve anything as you can't make what happened not happen again but if you want to try..........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fadi9944
Contributor
Contributor
First of all thank you so much sir for your reply , but there is only one thing , i did not give anyone else access to my account . Me and only me have access to this account. But to relate to what you said , my friend lives in Hungary and wanted the same thing to get a refund also , so after i wrote my claim , i sent him the same message because he doesn't speak english very well , so we both opened claims in different accounts for the same purpose with the same message . Would that be the problem , if yes im sure i can explain and lift the limit. But to i repeat no one has access to my account ! Thank you so much again sir for taking the time to respond to my message , i appreciate it . Fadi
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.