Account limited, no steps in resolution centre

Prancer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My account was limited and I went through all the steps to confirm identity and link my bank account. I received an email on the 14th May to say my account was verified and my sending limits were lifted but the notification on the paypal page never went.

When I click on it and try to resolve the issue it doesn't lead me anywhere! Then on the 21st May I received another email to say that I needed to provide additional information buuuuuut there's still no link to resolve anything that I can see! Please help!! 

I have emailed paypal a day and a half ago but no response yet, have just emailed again but posting here in the small hope someone can tell me something I have missed that could resolve it!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Prancer 

Other ways to contact customer services that may be better than email...

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.