Account limitations

Blossompat
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been over a whole year already I’ve gotten nothing from PayPal I called several times got place on hold forever the last person I spoke to asked me to wait on an email from PayPal which never gets to me until now I’m sick of this it was supposed to be 180 days
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blossompat 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lesankim
Contributor
Contributor

It always say our reps are busy and need to get back during regular business hours. This is at 6am till 7 pm when I try and get the SAME message all the time?

Login to Me Too

Blossompat
Contributor
Contributor

I did call the customer service almost every day I spoke to someone this morning she stated I’ll have to seat back and wait on an email that’s the same **bleep** they always be saying for the past one year

Login to Me Too

lesankim
Contributor
Contributor

They just said I violated the rules? NO one can tell me when or how I did it, seems to be 1 sided. I have only 4,800.00 left in my crypto and it was at 10K. The time has been 210 days and NO ONE can get me my money out? Again seems 1 sided and they do what they want and brush you off. I even have one of there reps tell me to start another account and transfer, Which we know that will and can NOT happen. Anything to get you off the phone. I have made over 10 calls and sat on hold for HOURS and all I get is hold on or there is nothing that they can do??? Just ripping me off I believe as again it is 1 sided and can not tell me what I did. After 15 plus years using them?? Good luck as I believe everything will just be taken by PayPal.. Safe is not what I call them anymore. I have warned many people and hope they tell others!

I feel your pain and see how we are treated!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.