Account limitations

Alrayyan
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know what went wrong because my account is suspended in this way. There were no changes in the account and I don’t know why until my money was seized and prevented from using the account.. This makes sense for work. You stopped everything related to work and without any warning. I want to know why I just want to respond Convincing proof of the real reason for account closure
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20230525HA
Contributor
Contributor

Same! & there's no one to contact! I talked to support and they said its another dept. that deals with this & unfortunately couldn't give me the number to the place. Like..what am I going to do?! This is my savings account because I dont have a bank account! Ive been with them for 13yrs! NEVER had any open cases or disputes! Its a business account, because I used to sell on ebay, but its been YEARS! I dont know what I did wrong, but I want answers, this is my nest egg! I'm a mom of a 2.5yr old..this doesn't just effect me! This is how I pay my bills as well!  

Login to Me Too

Alrayyan
Contributor
Contributor
I think this team is fake and stolen money also no support to answer us no online texting I lost my money and my customers payapal not send me any notifications about my account will go down I hate this situation
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alrayyan 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary. So you need to read paypals user agreement or acceptable use policy to see why the ban was issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.