Account limitation

Arron_Davies
New Community Member

hi all, i have a problem with my paypal if anyone can help! so my account has been limited by paypal and i tried recovering it by sending my drivers liscence details off and it came back saying my account has been closed because i was under age when i created the account. My bank details are joined with that account and i cant create another account because my bank details are joined with that old account. Ideally i would love to be able to use my old account but i guess paypal doesnt want me to. Any advice would be greatful!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arron_Davies 

Sadly you would never be able to use that account again as it was illegally opened when you were underage.

When you are 18 or if you are 18 now then check with customer services if you can open a new account and see if they will remove the bank account for you.

Yo may need to wait until the phone lines are up and running again post covid so that you can speak to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.