Account limitation

noanoa
Contributor
Contributor

Last April 22nd, I received a message from PayPal that my account was limited and I need to provide proof of address, check primary email for more information ( I don't know what this means), and provide business information. I am running a small 6 room island hotel in the Philippines. We are solar power island and we have our own water source so I don't have any bill for this. The business is under my name, a sole-proprietorship. I have submitted all documents like credit card statement under my name, business permits, and phone bill under my name. And only yesterday I got a message from PayPal that the business information has been approved. But my account is still limited. I called up PayPal many times and I never had the chance to talk to an agent. I still don't know what happened to the documents I submitted and why my account is still limited. Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noanoa 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noanoa 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noanoa
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but that didn't solve my problems. This is what happened: 

I just called up PayPal about 3 days ago after a month of sending the documents PayPal asked for and waiting for their reply. Do you know how hard it is to try to reach them over the phone? The answering machine kept asking for a US number but my account number is from the Philippines and it won't take it. And then when I thought I finally reach someone I was told that the agent is busy with another client and I can leave my number so that they can call me or wait on the line for 27 to 30 minutes. When I left my number, guess what, it says I'm sorry your number is not on our records. Please provide your PayPal contact number. And if I decide to wait online, I had to wait forever and never talk to anyone! I am so frustrated with your communication system! They are charging me a very high fee and this is the kind of service I get from them? After so many phone calls, I finally reached one of their agents. I gave the PayPal agent all my answers to their questions regarding my account since I couldn't find a way to get it to PayPal. He promised me that he will request that my account be reviewed and expedite. I did not get any response from PayPal until now. They are sitting with all my money and they are not responding to my queries as to why is my account still limited and I can't withdraw my money! I sent them all the documents they asked for and I talked to their agent to answer all other questions but still no response! What is going on here? I am so fed up with their service. It's so hard reached them over the phone and it's impossible to get an answer from them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.