Account limitation

Kareenpok1
Contributor
Contributor

How can i resolve my account limitation ? Every time I’m trying to choose my card and click resolve it wodnt let me resolve it.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Iddymohamed0
I have submitted all of the documents concerning my problem but up to this time I haven't heard anything from you since 13th of March that was my last day for my Purchase transaction I am in Us Community please I need your help.
Login to Me Too

Brandon413
I have the same problem now they say that it can be somebody using your account but when you give a the information stil on lock I hate the way they treat me like I’m stealing from myself
Login to Me Too

Hermonita
Contributor
Contributor
I received money and I tried to transfer to a debit master card but it doesn’t work, now I tried to ask my niece if might possible can link it to her debit card then it showed that her debit card was already link to other PayPal account but I didn’t know that, now I tried to transfer it to my bank that linked on my PayPal account even i know it would take 2-4 business day so the next thing PayPal do was put limitations on my account and freeze it now they still hold my money and I can’t transfer to my bank. Please someone help me what to do to withdraw the money or even sent it back to the sender, I already gave the documents they ask I don’t know why they still put it on hold my account or did limitations I’m just new with PayPal I didn’t thought it was hard to deal with problem like this. Please anyone help me
Login to Me Too

R_Scott1
Hello, Sorry it's not a answer but I want to know if you got any Answers because I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Junmbg
Contributor
Contributor

i  have this problem too and now i cant access to my paypal money. i already send the documents but it seems no one is checking it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.