Account is Closed with money and it's been 180 days since.

Jayden078
Contributor
Contributor

Account is Closed with money and it's been 180 days since May 2nd. How can I retrieve my money with a closed account and money in it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayden078 

Check with customer services but unless you have a U.S bank account its unlikely you can withdraw the funds as the normal options of mpesa or equity bank are not available after a permanent limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayden078 

Check with customer services but unless you have a U.S bank account its unlikely you can withdraw the funds as the normal options of mpesa or equity bank are not available after a permanent limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayden078
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Services are not responding with help preferred to my specific problem. I keep on getting computer generated emails on how to go about it. When my account was being closed I received an email: "Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, please contact us to withdraw your money. We regret any inconvenience this may cause." There is no clear solution from PayPal on how to withdraw my money, just the usual computer emails. What really is the clear solution. Please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.